SC BlueSpace TECHNOLOGY SRL signed with the Ministry of European Funds on 31.07.2020, thus launching the implementation of the project “Research in filtering signals in the HF band and realization of a matrix of automatic switching of receiving antennas for small naval vessels” – MySMIS code 130075, corresponding to the Financing Contract with no. 60 / 221_ap2 / 31.07.2020.
The Ministry of European Funds participates as the Managing Authority for the Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-2020 / Authority for the Digitization of Romania, as the Intermediate Body for the Competitiveness Operational Program.
The general objective of the project:
The general objective of the project is integrated in increasing the general added value of the ICT sector within the company, thus contributing to the increase of the involvement of this IT branch for the economic competitiveness. Thus, BlueSpace TECHNOLOGY will develop a high-tech digital communication computer product, together with its related services.
On 30.07.2023, the completion of the project will be marked by the following results:
- ICT equipment and specific equipment purchased and put into operation (servers, mobile workstations, switches, routers, digital signal analysis receiver, digital oscilloscope, signal generator, shielded radio signal testing camera, climate camera), software.
- A research report (documentation and theoretical analysis) on the realization of RF band filters, written.
- An optimal model of bandpass filters, a prototype of automatic switching arrays of receiving antennas and an integral computer system made.
- Communications promotion services for small, nationally acquired naval craft (conference and online promotion).
- Publishing services in journals / specialized publications of research results (3 publications).
- Purchased and received technical and financial audit services.
- An application for funding with annexes completed and submitted.
- Purchased project management services, 9 pre-financing applications, 9 reimbursement applications, 3 payment applications, 11 quarterly progress reports, 9 reimbursement application reports, 1 final report submitted.
- 2 press releases occasioning the launch and completion of the published project.
- A billboard purchased and installed.
The project is realized by co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund through the Operational Program Competitiveness 2014-2020, with a total value of RON 8,486,080.96, of which RON 4,531,364.99 represents the value of EU co-financing.